Monday, August 25, 2008

The First One..

Here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I go by Sun One, Sunja, but my legal name is Jason. I am a 31 yr. old DJ/Graphic Designer and fill time hustler (legally). When not enduring the wanton glances of depraved refugees from the Fens or selling chicken cheese steaks to bloated suburban windbags, you can find me here sharing stories and hopefully connecting with you.

As I have been playing in nightclubs and various venues since 2000, I have seen my fair share of ups and downs attributed to the nightlife. Last night (08/24/08) was not one of them. I had the honor of providing the opening & transition music for a benefit show for a close friend of mine. You can read more about it here. It was a great time for a great cause and my thoughts and prayers are with Sean and his family.

Being that I am a newbie at blogging, this will be a working experiment. Music, movies, sex, love, advice, etc. So that wasn't so bad...I think I might just write another just for shit and giggles:)

No comments: