Monday, October 27, 2008

No Words..

For those of you that don't know, Singer & Academy Award winning Actress Jennifer Hudson's mother (Darnell Hudson Donerson) and brother (Jason Hudson) were shot and killed the past Friday morning. The estranged husband of Jennifer's sister, Julia, is believed to be the chief suspect. It also to be noted that Julian, the child of Julia and stepson of William Balfour, was been reported missing and his whereabouts are currently unknown to Chicago Police.


Earlier today, an abandoned vehicle matching the description of Jason Hudson's was found and the body of a 7yr. old child was discovered and brought in for identification.

Now here's the thing. I don't tell a lot of people about this, but my family was in a similar situation. My sister was in an abusive relationship and luckily she was able to get out of it. This is my worst fear come to life and I can't begin to express my condolences and prayers to the Hudson family at this time.

I am hoping and praying that the body that was discovered was not of her nephew, Julian, but my spirit feels something different. I would ask you to go to Jennifer's MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/jenniferhudson) and leave her warm wishes that Julian will return home safe and sound.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, the body found was of 7 yr old, Julian. SMH...

No comments: