Friday, July 9, 2010

Well well...

The streamers are away, the booty shorts are back in moth balls, and the pride flag has been folded and put away. Pride is over, but there is still one matter that I need to handle from the weekend of insanity. You might have seen in my last post that I did an event on the Saturday of Boston Pride. Well, normally I wouldn't put anyone on BLAST, but after being dicked around for the past month and trying to chase down someone for payment...I decided to let it go and just delete said person from my facebook. My life is stressful enough without having to deal with someone who is lacking in moral fiber, lies consistently, and is someone i have grown to know to be someone i wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.

this pretty much sums up how i feel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAuSTQUa3tM

No comments: